Monday, December 20, 2010

1...2...3! Mommy needs a glass of wine.

Some days I truly detest my life.  On these days, I loathe the screaming, fighting, wiping of bottoms, and most of all I hate being in charge of it all.  Last weekend I had one of those days.
The exact moment a calm afternoon turns to chaos.
We began the day by attending a holiday/football party at a friend's house.  My husband Ted, who, as I mentioned earlier, is completely obsessed with all things sports (he even considers the World Series of Poker a national holiday) was in his element, surrounded by good friends and Sunday morning NFL.  After he absentmindedly offered our 20-month-old an open package of dry Fruit Loops for lunch when she pointed to her mouth and said "eat", I realized that I was in charge of the children for the immediate future.

The kids were both in funks.  Elana, who hadn't napped in two days and woke up that morning at 5:45, was extremely and monotonously adamant that she would only eat chocolate chip muffins.  Maisy determined that it was a good day to learn how to get her way by emulating her sister.  When I tried feed the girls a more balanced lunch of cheese, hot dogs, and fruit salad, Elana picked at the strawberries and pretended to eat the cheese, before declaring "Yuck" and spitting it onto the carpeted floor.  Before I could reprimand her, Maisy decided that this looked like great fun and joined in with the spitting.  Elana was put in a time-out in the front hall (which she thought was just awesome), and Maisy was redirected.  Following the lunch debacle, Elana proceeded to hoard all the good toys from the other kids playing quietly, while Maisy ran around the living room screaming "Mine, mine, mine."  After rubbing my temples with exhausted hands and glaring at Ted with contempt, if not complete despise, I packed up both children and the spouse, and headed home.
Elana learning to form spit bubbles.
(Photo courtesy of Karin Asensio.) 
Bedtime consisted of Elana earning three more time-outs for 1) spitting on me, 2) ransacking her room, and 3) refusing to clean the mess.  Needless to say, as soon as the door to her room was shut, I was ready to retreat to a dark closet with a bottle of gin.  We happened to be fresh out of gin, so I settled for a cup of hot chocolate and banging my head against the coffee table until I passed out.

Why is discipline so hard?  Ted and I have been struggling with toddler misbehavior for nearly three years.  It started when Elana learned that she could drive Mommy mad by tossing her food on the floor, and then over the months gradually progressed to tantrums, biting, hitting, and the general obnoxious toddler behavior. When trying to find a disciplinary approach to implement, I learned that the prevailing views on this wearing matter are vast and very diverse.

New Age parenting encourages parents to talk to their children, to promote empathy, and use reasoning.  Have you ever tried to reason with a 3-year-old?  (I'd rather attempt to teach a labradoodle chess than reason with my toddlers.)  To look more closely at this approach, I consulted Dr. Sears' (our ever-loving, let's all co-sleep and breastfeed our children until they pass their driving test) website.  The good doc offers these tools for toddler discipline.
  1. Guide little hands.  Help your little one discover what he can and cannot touch/poke/place in mouth.  "Here is a nice ball to toss," and "No, don't throw the antique vase." 
  2. Respect little grabbers.  Be polite and respectful of your child.  Do not grab the jar of Tylenol PM from his explorative hands, he's just learning!
  3. Get behind the eyes of your toddler.  Try to see things from your child's view.  When you enter her room and see her ripping pages from a library book don't think "Oh no, now I will have to buy this book."  Instead try thinking, "That looks like a lot of fun to destroy things that aren't your own!"
  4. Distract and divert.  As soon as you see your child cruising towards misbehavior, distract him by yelling "Let's all jump on the couch."
  5. Offer redirectors.  Find a word or two that signals your child to start a new activity.  For example, when I yell "Elmo," Maisy immediately stops in her tracks and scans the horizon for a red, furry monster.
  6. Set limits.  All children need and want to know their limits.  Limits provide security and comfort.  Try starting with "No James, you can only have three cookies before breakfast."
  7. Take charge.  Be a safe, secure, and loving authority figure.  Let the children make mistakes, then talk with them about how to fix these.  "Little Noah, my love, I know you wanted to slam your brother against the refrigerator because you were mad, but that hurts him."
  8. Provide structure.  If these strategies haven't worked, you probably haven't provided enough structure for your child's needs.  Bad mommy!
  9.  
    Living in our progressive community, these are the prevailing approaches to misbehavior.  A child who is hitting other children on the playground will not be spanked, but redirected to hit the swings instead. A toddler biting her mother will be told "Teeth are for chewing food, not for biting."  I faithfully tried each method, numerous times, but in the end, Elana still determined that yes, hands are for hitting, and teeth are indeed for biting.  It was time to try something less progressive!

    Last year I devoured Beth Lisick's hilarious book, Helping Me Help Myself, about her year of self enhancement.  In this book she tackles a new self improvement project each month.  She spends one month working on her financial problems, another month is spent getting into shape by climbing aboard Richard Simmons' Cruise to Losepreschooler's errant ways using 1-2-3 Magic, by Dr. Thomas W. Phelan.  After realizing that my own methods in toddler management were producing little progress, I decided to follow her lead and give Dr. Phelan a try.
    http://www.parentmagic.com/
    Dr. Phelan's approach is pretty simple: whenever a child misbehaves count from 1 to 3, leaving five second pauses between each number for the child to regroup.  After getting to three, a consequence must occur (usually a time out of one minute for each year the child is old).   There is no counting in fractions or decimals (That's 2.6!) and both the counting and the implementing of the consequence must be done without emotion.  The time-out itself is not necessarily a punishment, but a removal from the situation, and most importantly, a removal of the offending demon spawn from the parent's presence.

    I've been working with this approach for nearly a year, and I have noticed many advantages.  Foremost of which is that this method provides a solution for every possible behavior.  Dr. Phelan made me feel that I wasn't alone in my personal hell, and that there was a dim light at the end of the long, dark tunnel.  Every time Elana misbehaved, I patiently counted to her.  After getting to three, I would take her to her room for three minutes of time-out.  (These three minutes usually consisted of Elana standing by her door literally screaming, kicking, and tearing her room apart.)

    The second benefit of the method is that when the time-out is over, you don't discuss the misbehavior any longer- you start anew.  When the timer in Elana's room would beep, I'd call her out and say, "Come on, Elana, let's play!"  I have to admit that most of the time the chirpiness in my voice was very forced; what I really wanted to do was sit her down and lecture her about her terrible naughtiness that was slowly leading to my early demise.  However, not continuing the argument ended up saving me a lot of energy, stress, and wrinkles.

    The third advantage is that my year-and-a-half old, Maisy, learned to count.  As soon as I would say "That's one," Maisy would chime in "two, three." 

    You may be wondering why, after a year on the Dr. Phelan's program, our lives are still in complete bedlam.  The fault lies entirely with us (and by "us", I mean my husband).  There is little consistency in our behavioral plans; basically, Ted plays "good cop", and I get to be "bad cop".  While I try to stick to 1-2-3, Ted likes to talk.  "Now, Elana Badana, please don't dump liters of water onto the bathroom floor."  Ted insists that once the girls are teenagers, he's going to turn on his authoritative parenting persona, but right now, they are just so damn sweet.  Hmm... maybe he needs to spend more alone time with them.  I should go to a spa!

    It is probably unfair of me to lay all the blame on Ted- I admit that I am not a model disciplinarian in the least.  In fact, Dr. Phelan would most likely be physically repulsed when he sees me implement his method.  Instead of the firm "That's one... That's two... That's three," my approach can often be more like "That's one... That's two... Do you want me to get to three?  I'm about to say three.  Okay, that's it, THREE!" Then, every time I relapse into this softer, less authoritative approach, I admonish myself for the error of my ways and vow to be more strict.  I then spend the next few hours on the lookout for misbehavior so that I can properly count to three.  This irritates Ted and confuses the children.



    Some of you may be wondering why we haven't tried a third common approach, yelling and spanking.  I want to start by saying that I do not, in the slightest, judge parents that can correctly utilize these punishments.  I have just found that I am not one of those scary authoritarians.  When I was "saving the world" as a Teach for America, inner-city, middle school math teacher, I learned in the first year that I wasn't very effective as a yeller.  I guess that my students didn't find me all that intimidating, at five-feet-two-inches, standing in front of thirty kids, many of whom were over six feet tall, stomping my foot on the floor and screaming "I said sit down!!!"  Instead of retreating in fear, the students would laugh, and I would silently cry.  I had to develop a different approach that allowed me to keep my composure and the respect of the students.  (Whenever the volume of the room would reach unsuitable levels I would lower my own voice and start giving directions for the next assignment.  Wayward students were immediately shushed by their peers who wanted to hear the instructions.)  Now as a parent, every time I yell at my children, I worry that instead of reacting with the appropriate amount of terror, they may find it amusing. And, if I tried to spank, my weak biceps would produce something closer to a love pat than a punishment.

    I've concluded that effectively managing toddler behavior is nearly impossible.  Maybe Ted and I should just hide in our bedroom until the kids enter elementary school?  This approach sounds the most doable!

    17 comments:

    1. Sometimes a glass of wine is just what you need! Mostly because I can be a yeller (and sometimes a spanker) and it keeps me in check to be a little more mellow :)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. HOW I GOT MY MAN BACK
        i just want to start this way by giving a huge thanks to this man DR. UGO ANDREW for what he has just done in my life and my family . At first i thought it won,t work because many has failed me before but on a second thought i said let me just try and to my best surprise Harris my husband that said and insist he has nothing to do with me and my family again called me immediately this great man DR. UGO ANDREW of generalspelltemple@gmail.com cast a love spell on him and started begging for forgiveness. Well i love him so much and at once i accepted him back and today we are both living in pace and harmony, all the glory is to this man DR. UGO ANDREW of generalspelltemple@gmail.com DOC I THANK YOU once again for you are worthy of all the praise and thanks. forever am grateful and shall ever be to you . i also want to say if you are out there passing through any relationship issues you can contact him today and i strongly believe he will also help you out. once again you can contact him through the following way

        Email Address: generalspelltemple@gmail.com

        WhatsApp Number: +1 (518)855-8371



        HOW I GOT MY MAN BACK
        i just want to start this way by giving a huge thanks to this man DR. UGO ANDREW for what he has just done in my life and my family . At first i thought it won,t work because many has failed me before but on a second thought i said let me just try and to my best surprise Harris my husband that said and insist he has nothing to do with me and my family again called me immediately this great man DR. UGO ANDREW of generalspelltemple@gmail.com cast a love spell on him and started begging for forgiveness. Well i love him so much and at once i accepted him back and today we are both living in pace and harmony, all the glory is to this man DR. UGO ANDREW of generalspelltemple@gmail.com DOC I THANK YOU once again for you are worthy of all the praise and thanks. forever am grateful and shall ever be to you . i also want to say if you are out there passing through any relationship issues you can contact him today and i strongly believe he will also help you out. once again you can contact him through the following way

        Email Address: generalspelltemple@gmail.com

        WhatsApp Number: +1 (518)855-8371

        Delete
    2. You made me laugh so hard, I feel like we live the same lives! Wait, we basically do!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Reasoning with toddlers doesn't work. They are still concrete thinkers. Dr. Phelan's approach is a good one. Whenever possible, avoid losing control and try to find some humor in the situation. Yogurt in the hair is messy, but it is also pretty funny.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. My husband was cheating on me and he left me ten weeks ago. He initially left for his mistress of eight years. i lost him till i was able to contact Dr Climent for help, He was a great helper, he saved my marriage from shame and the embarrassment, He restored my marriage just as he promised, my husband will not cheat on me anymore, who wants to save his/her relationship should please contact drclimentscott@gmail.com or call or whats-app +2347036879479 +2347036879479 for solution today.



        My husband was cheating on me and he left me ten weeks ago. He initially left for his mistress of eight years. i lost him till i was able to contact Dr Climent for help, He was a great helper, he saved my marriage from shame and the embarrassment, He restored my marriage just as he promised, my husband will not cheat on me anymore, who wants to save his/her relationship should please contact drclimentscott@gmail.com or call or whats-app +2347036879479 +2347036879479 for solution today.

        Delete
    4. PS. That photo of Elana and Maisy is awesome!

      ReplyDelete
    5. A neighbor just recommended this book on discipline: "The Kazdin Method for Parenting the Defiant Child." I think I will check it out along with "1-2-3 Magic."

      ReplyDelete
    6. While at the library this past weekend, my toddler decided to throw himself on the floor and throw one. He is 20 months old. I was in the toddlers play room with another mother and her little girl who was probably about 9 months. Now you know the scene, here's what happened. As my son started to throw himself down I caught his arm and lowered his head down to the floor gently while saying, "watch your head baby". Then he started thrashing while I calmly stood there. THis only lasted about 3 seconds for him to see he wasn't getting a reaction from me. At the end of the three seconds he quieted enough for me to say, "go ahead and throw your tantrum baby and when you're done then we can go." After I said this, he just lay on the floor. THe other mother said, "oh I really like that approach". I looked at her and smiled and said, "Thank you". Then I looked down at my son who was laying there quiet. I smiled and said, "are you ready to go baby?", and held my arms out to him. He reached for me to help him up of the floor and we were done. It's all in the application. Also considering that he to is entitled to express himself. This is the way he knows to express himself now so I don't want to tell him he's wrong or I could teach him inadvertantly that it is not ok to express youself. It doesn't always go this well but I feel confident that if I can do it this time then I have a shot at making this habit. I am a single mom, sometimes I thinks this hinders, but more and more I feel this is actually a blessing. I treat my son with respect and you know what, at 20 months old he does little things to help me. I am always sure to say thank you when I can see he is trying to help. It must be working because he consistantly helps me.

      ReplyDelete
    7. WORDS ARE NOT ENOUGH TO THANK THE MOST POWERFUL FEMALE SPELL CASTER IN THE WORLD FOR BRING BACK MY BOYFRIEND TO ME MAY YOUR NAME AND THAT OF YOUR GODDESS CONTINUALLY BE PRAISED DR OWELLE
      HOW TO GET YOUR EX BACK WITHOUT PANIC
      I am OLSEN LISA from NORWAY. i want to testify about powerful Dr Owelle for saving my relationship.I must be one of the few who don’t have a trouble showing and telling someone how grateful I am for making my relationship a melodious and smooth relationship. I have been trying to be more positive about my relationship with my boyfriend, it seems like it has taken forever. Another lady took my Fiancee away from me and they both relocated. i cried and searched for him to come back but he refused to take my calls nor return my messages. My friend introduced me to a female powerful spell caster called Dr Owelle who helped me cast a very powerful love spell that brought back my Fiancee in 24 hours. i was amazed and surprised when my fiancee called to beg me for forgiveness all because of the powerful love spell of Dr Owelle. dont fail to Contact Dr Owelle through the following means because i never belivered a female can possess such powers like her if you have any Marrital or Relationship problem. his contact information are below

      EMAIL ADDRESS---ODINANISOLUTIONCENTRE@YAHOO.COM (OR) ODINANISOLUTIONCNTRE@GMAIL.COM
      WEBSITE.....http://odinanisolutioncentre.webs.com/
      WHATSAPP NUMBER---+1 (631) 800-5310

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. My husband was cheating on me and he left me ten weeks ago. He initially left for his mistress of eight years. i lost him till i was able to contact Dr Climent for help, He was a great helper, he saved my marriage from shame and the embarrassment, He restored my marriage just as he promised, my husband will not cheat on me anymore, who wants to save his/her relationship should please contact drclimentscott@gmail.com or call or whats-app +2347036879479 +2347036879479 for solution today.



        My husband was cheating on me and he left me ten weeks ago. He initially left for his mistress of eight years. i lost him till i was able to contact Dr Climent for help, He was a great helper, he saved my marriage from shame and the embarrassment, He restored my marriage just as he promised, my husband will not cheat on me anymore, who wants to save his/her relationship should please contact drclimentscott@gmail.com or call or whats-app +2347036879479 +2347036879479 for solution today.

        Delete


    8. What will it take the whole world to know of the great and powerful prophet called dr obed Please everyone need to read this
      Some time things you don't believe can just happen.
      My name is Mrs ANITA AKUZO am 44 years old i got married
      at the age of 41 i have only one child and i was living happily .After three
      year of my marriage my husband behavior became so strange and i don't
      really understand what was going on, he packed out of the house to another
      woman i love him so much that i never dream of losing him, i try my
      possible best to make sure that my husband get back to me but all to no
      avail i cry and i cry seeking for help i discussed it with my best friend
      and she promise to help me of a SPIRITUAL SPELL CASTER called DR OBED..
      is a very great man and a real man that can be trusted and there is nothing
      concerning love issues he cannot do that is why they call him the great
      doctor.she said to me, he help her cast a possessed spell out of her only doughter..... I contacted his email address at (drobedspelltemple@hotmail.com) And i told him everything that
      happen all he told me is that i should not worry that all my problems will
      be solved immediately. He told me what to do to get my husband back and i
      did, he said after 3 days my husband will come back to me and start
      begging, it really happen i was very surprise and very, very happy our
      relationship is very tight and we both live happily again.
      So my friends if you have any issues and you need the help of a real spell
      caster please try to contact this same email address (drobedspelltemple@hotmail.com)

      dr obed the master of all solutions HE FIX THESE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS TO ALL ACROSS THE GLOBE ON:

      1. CAST OUT POSSESSED SPELL

      2. Spiritual bulletproof

      4. Money spell

      5. Long life spell for old fathers and mothers

      6. Prosperity spell

      7. Protection spell

      8. Get a job spell

      9. Becoming a manager spell

      10. Child spell

      11. Pregnancy spell

      12. Love spell

      13. Success or pass spell

      14. Marriage spell

      15. Avenging spell

      16. Popularity spell

      17. Killing spell

      18. Cancer spell ECT....

      help contact him for help via email: [drobedspelltemple@hotmail.com] OR you can visit his website http://obed.yolite.com he is a great man THANKS...

      ReplyDelete
    9. My names is Cathy i want to testify about the great spell caster called Priest Ade my husband and i have been married for 5 years now we don't have a child and the doctor told us i can't give birth because my womb have been damaged due to wrong drugs prescription this got me so worried and my husband was not happy so he decided to get married to another girl and divorce me i was so sad i told my friend about it she told me about a powerful spell caster she gave me his email address well i never believe in it that much though i just decided to give him a try and he told me it will take 24hrs to get my husband back to me and i will get pregnant i doubted him the 3rd day my husband came back to me and was crying he said he didn't want the divorce anymore 3 weeks after the doctor confirmed that i was pregnant he can also help you Email him at ancientspiritspellcast@yahoo.com or ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.com WhatsApp +2347059715465

      ReplyDelete
    10. My husband was cheating on me and he left me ten weeks ago. He initially left for his mistress of eight years. i lost him till i was able to contact Dr Climent for help, He was a great helper, he saved my marriage from shame and the embarrassment, He restored my marriage just as he promised, my husband will not cheat on me anymore, who wants to save his/her relationship should please contact drclimentscott@gmail.com or call or whats-app +2347036879479 +2347036879479 for solution today.



      My husband was cheating on me and he left me ten weeks ago. He initially left for his mistress of eight years. i lost him till i was able to contact Dr Climent for help, He was a great helper, he saved my marriage from shame and the embarrassment, He restored my marriage just as he promised, my husband will not cheat on me anymore, who wants to save his/her relationship should please contact drclimentscott@gmail.com or call or whats-app +2347036879479 +2347036879479 for solution today.

      ReplyDelete

    11. Powerful Effective Love Spell Get Your Ex Back About a month ago I got back to my ex(after 2 and half years separated). Everything was ok and she was the most adorable woman in the world. she spoke about wedding ceremony, how many kids we would have, said that our relationship was the most important thing in her life and she was 100% sure about it…Then he traveled to work in other country for 3 weeks. she changed his behavior completely. she disappeared every night, was saying she had to do some work and would talk to me later, but disappeared the rest of the day and night… no explanation, when I asked why she was disappearing every night, she stopped answering me. she’s ignoring me since last week, April 15. she ignored even my birthday, that was April 16. Not even a message. I wrote to her a few times trying to understand what happened, she read but just ignored me.I feel so bad cause I couldn’t stop contacting and trying to understand what happened.i loved her so much and wanted to get her back, then i was told to contact agbadado@gmail.com who can help out with a love spell to reunite your relationship back, so instantly do contact him and give him a try and trust me he did an urgent effective love spell for me and with in 48hours promise he made to me, my woman was back, today i testify to you all that you should seek and contact Dr Ikhine for his spell result is genuine sure and guarantee unite and get your ex back
      save your marriage/relationship problem now,
      Email him now on.. agbadado@gmail.com
      If you want to talk for more info or consultation. Whatsapp/call +2347038832903

      ReplyDelete
    12. After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or call him +2348164728160 you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

      ReplyDelete
    13. BE CAREFUL HERE NOBODY CAN HELP YOU HERE OR EVEN SUGGEST HOW YOU CAN GET YOUR EX OR LOVE BACK,ANY TESTIMONIES OF MOST SPELL CASTER HERE MUST BE IGNORE.BECAUSE MOST OF THEM ARE SCAM I MEAN REAL SCAM WHICH I WAS A VICTIM AND I GOT RIPPED OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS BECAUSE I WAS SO ANXIOUS TO GET MY WIFE BACK AFTER SHE LEFT ME FOR OVER 2 YEARS WITH MY 7 YEARS OLD SON JERRY,I HAVE APPLIED TO 7 DIFFERENT SPELL CASTER HERE AND ALL TO NO AVAIL THEY ALL ASK FOR SAME THING SEND YOUR NAME YOUR EX NAME ADDRESS AND PICTURE PHONE NUMBER ETC WHICH I DID OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND MOST OF THEM WERE FROM WEST AFRICA UNTIL I SAW A POST ABOUT MRS OKOJIE SPELL AND I DECIDED TO GAVE HER MY LAST TRAIL.SHE ASK ME FOUR THINGS MY REAL NAME,MY EX AND MY EX MOTHER NAME AND $180 AND SAID MY EX WILL COME BACK IN 24HOURS, I HAVE PAID OVER $3000 ON SPELL CASTING AND COURIER AND NOTHING HAVE WORK FOR ME AFTER 3 DAYS I WAS THINKING ABOUT HOW MUCH I HAVE LOST SO FAR SO I SAID LET ME GIVE HER A TRY SO I CALLED HER AGAIN AND SEND MY REAL NAME,MY EX AND MY EX MOTHER NAME AND THE $180 BECAUSE I SWEAR IT WAS MY LAST TRY SO I WAS WAITING AS SHE TOLD ME TO WAIT TILL NEXT DAY AND I COULD NOT SLEEP THAT NIGHT BECAUSE I REALLY LOVE MY WIFE AND WANT HER BACK AT 9PMTHAT DAY I SAW MY WIFE ON LINE ON FACE BOOK AND SHE SAID HI AT FIRST I WAS SHOCK BECAUSE SHE NEVER TALK WITH ME FOR THE PAST A YEAR AND 9 MONTH NOW I DID NOT REPLY AGAIN SHE SAID ARE YOU THERE? I QUICKLY REPLY YES AND SHE SAID CAN WE SEE TOMORROW I SAID YES AND SHE WENT OFF-LINE I WAS CONFUSED I TRY TO CHAT HER AGAIN BUT SHE WAS NO MORE ON LINE I COULD NOT SLEEP THAT NIGHT AS I WAS WONDERING WHAT SHE IS GOING TO SAY, BY 7.AM THE NEXT MORNING SHE GAVE ME A MISS CALL I DECIDED NOT TO CALL BACK AS I WAS STILL ON SHOCK AGAIN SHE CALL AND I PICK SHE SAID CAN WE SEE AFTER WORK TODAY I SAID YES SO SHE END THE CALL IMMEDIATELY I GOT OFF WORK SHE CALL ME AND WE MEET AND NOW WE ARE BACK AGAIN I CALL MRS OKOJIE THE NEXT DAY THANKING HER FOR WHAT SHE HAS DONE IN FACT I STILL CALL HER AND THANK HER AS MY LIFE WAS NOT COMPLETE WITHOUT MY WIFE PLEASE BE CAREFUL HERE I HAVE BEEN SCAM THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IF YOU WANT A TRUE LOVE SPELL THEN CONTACT MRS OKOJIE (mrsokojiehealinghomeforall@gmail.com) or (magic.lovespel@reincarnate.com)

      ReplyDelete
    14. I never thought that there will be a miracle on the internet until i came in contact with Priest Babaka, finally i made it with his help, with his spiritual power which was recommended by a lady in baby center he help before, i never believe it was real until i confirm it now because i have tried so many things to make sure i get pregnant but no luck, immediately i contact him. he did some spiritual prayers and send me a medicine which i took, i got pregnant three weeks after, and i now have a son to show. thank you so much priest and i recommend Priest Babaka for everyone out there that is willing to have a child of her own out there. contact him for help too he is real and powerful, i have confirmed it, contact him on email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka

      ReplyDelete