Thursday, November 25, 2010

The top 10 things I'm thankful for:

(Picture courtesy of Amanda Dixon Leung)

10.  That most restaurants can make a bowl of plain pasta with butter (no cheese) and charge only $12.

9. Drop-off kid classes and the childcare at my gym.

8. Madeline cookies, the perfect bribery for the kids when I need to stop by the coffee shop for my caffeine fix.

7.  Duck, Duck, Moose- and all their iPhone apps that occupy my tots during long periods of waiting.

6. That I am finished bearing children.

5. That most childrens' art supplies are washable.

4. That my husband no longer expects a nightly homemade meal.  In fact, he is happy if I cook once a week.

3. The most wonderful and talented babysitter ever- the TV (sorry MTN).  It's free, never late, and the kids are always happy to see it.

2. The hours between 8 PM and 6:30 AM.

1.  My family


2 comments:

  1. Umm, where's #9? And are you *really* finished? Let's chat in 2 more years...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops!
    #9: That wine bottles now commonly come in screw-top.

    ReplyDelete